Strategic Plan for 2016-2020
Annual Report on Strategic Plan
Strategic Planning Committee
Assessment of Teaching and Learning
2017-2020 RLNC Academic Catalog
A.A. Liberal Education
A.A. Graduation Requirements
A.A.S. Social and Behavioral Sciences
A.A.S Graduation Requirements
RLNC Most Recent Semester Event List
Institutional Effectiveness/Assessment Plan
Institutional Effectiveness Committee
Achieving the Dream Survey Data
1. Students will learn inherent knowledge of the Red Lake Ojibwe language, culture, and history.
2. Students will demonstrate leadership through effective verbal and written communication.
3. Students will examine the world through critical inquiry and analysis.
4. Students will learn values and principles of an Ojibwe worldview and exercise civic responsibility.
5. Students will gain fundamental knowledge in math, science, and technology
Institutional Outcome Rubrics